Sutton Record Fair
Everyone should enjoy vinyl records
Sutton Record Fair is THE place in Birmingham for vinyl lovers to buy and sell records. The best thing? It’s free!
The Fair takes place just a few minutes from Sutton Coldfield town centre and about 15 minutes from Birmingham city centre.
You'll find the Fair at Age UK, 76-78 Boldmere Rd. B73 5TJ, 10am-3pm on fair days.Google Maps can help you find the Fair.
Everyone should enjoy records
Not everyone is a record collector or music head. But everyone loves music. And some people just want to buy a bit of vinyl on a Saturday afternoon. So we set up the Fair.
- There are are always thousands of records up for grabs
- Pretty much any genre and style of music is covered at the Fair, so you’ll be able to find something you like
- Prices range from the £s to the hundreds of £££s
- You can get your hands on brand new, unplayed vinyl as well as second hand vinyl
Serious collector, music connoisseur, or a child of the digital generation who missed out on vinyl the first time round – no matter how deep your love affair with vinyl runs, come along, enjoy the vibes, and get some vinyl records in Birmingham.
What you need to know:
- The record Fair is FREE for all buyers and visitors
- Doors open at 10am and shut at 3pm at 76-78 Boldmere Rd B73 5TJ
- Google Maps can show you how to find us
- Check out Facebook or Twitter for dates
We'll see you at the fair!